The Bar is managed by the Bar Treasurer and Bar Secretary who work as a team to serve the Churchill MCR in providing a social atmosphere to drink tea, coffee, beer and other beverages.
The duties of the Bar Officers are outlined in the MCR Procedures sections 206 & 207.
The duties of the MCR Bar Secretary (mcr-bar-secretary@chu) shall include:
- They shall be responsible, in conjunction with the Bar Treasurer, for the general running of the Bar.
- They shall ensure that the Bar is open at least three times per week, and communicate to the MCR details of when the Bar is open.
- They shall draw up a rota for staffing the Bar.
- They shall train Bar staff.
- They shall organise social events in the MCR.
The duties of the MCR Bar Treasurer (mcr-bar-treasurer@chu) shall include:
- They shall be responsible, in conjunction with the Bar Secretary, for the general running of the Bar.
- They shall keep accounts for the Bar.
- Making these accounts available to be audited once per term by the MCR Treasurer and once per annum by the MCR Senior Treasurer.
- They shall, in consultation with the Bar Secretary, order stock for the Bar.