Come on down to the MCR for a good old-fashioned whisky tasting on Monday, March 19th at 7:30PM. Put together by our local MCR whisky experts, we’ve got an impressive and carefully selected collection for you to try out. Taste the difference made by age and region. The only fun way to learn geography and distillation. Cost will be £5/head, to be given to me (Jordan Ramsey) or my pigeon hole by Friday (the 16th). Sign up quickly at https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dHNaOUFJSmx3ZzFLTDlhRS1ubGphb3c6MQ. These events are always popular! Below, a summary for those of you with shorter attention spans:
- The deal: Whisky tasting!
- The date: Monday, March 19th at 7:30PM
- The cost: £5, given to me (directly or in my pigeon hole) by Friday the 16th
- The place: Your MCR Bar, of course!
- Sign up: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dHNaOUFJSmx3ZzFLTDlhRS1ubGphb3c6MQ
A round of applause goes out to our whisky experts, James and Zach. (And as always to our lovely Bar Treasurers, Giorgio and Electra, for sponsoring the event.)