In this section of the website we collect together some miscellaneous information that may be of use to MCR members:
- FAQ – All those things you were curious about.
- Freshers’ Guide – Handy information for new students.
- Transportation Guide – Advice on getting to and around Cambridge.
- Cycling in Cambridge – What you need to know about cycling.
- Equipment – Details of equipment available for use by members of the MCR.
- Funds request form – Ask for MCR money to organise an event or purchase equipment.
- Money matters – Information regarding financial matters, in particular sources of funding.
- Student handbooks – Documents prepared by College that should be read by all students.
- MCR Goverment – Details of how the MCR is run, and how we interact with College, should you be interested.
- Recycling – Details of recycling available to those living in College accommodation.
College Links & Contacts
Some miscellaneous helpful pages on the College website:
- College contacts list – Email and phone list for College staff.
- Monitor your network traffic – To check how much you have downloaded.
- Formal Hall booking – Book a place at a formal dinner.
- Music room booking – Book a slot in College’s music rooms. Requires initial permission of the music sizar (email@example.com).
- Maintenance and housekeeping – Report a problem with College accommodation.
- Churchill Alumni Career Advice Contacts – Contact alumni of Churchill for career advice
For several of these, you will need to use your Raven password.
- Graduate Housing Strategy
- Churchill Alumni Contact
- Transportation Guide
- Cycling and Cambridge
- Money Matters
- Student Handbooks