A message from the Domestic Bursar:
Please find below a link to our annual Student Satisfaction Survey.
This survey is confidential. I use the information from this survey to improve services within College and to assess spending priorities. I would be very grateful for you participation.
If you have any issues, problems or concerns which you would like me to deal with directly please send me an email with the specific details.
Should you have any queries please do let me know.
Churchill College, Cambridge
Date: 15 November 2014
RSVP by 13 November 2014 23:59PM @ https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1HEubbnX83tsTsy9g1ugG7iUQtNcQNNHeJWrTCDH2pQw/viewform
Combined museum/cathedral tickets will be subsidized by the MCR (final price to be announced sometime on Friday hopefully). Note that you can join us if you sign up after
Thursday midnight, but this will not guarantee you subsidized
cathedral/museum admission tickets.
– Bikes: Meet in front of the p’lodge and aim to leave by 8:30AM.
– Train: Aiming for either the 10:01AM or 10:12AM train (~15 minute
train ride). Please indicate on the google doc form whether you intend
to walk or cycle to the train station so we can organize a group to walk
at 9:00AM and cycle at 9:30AM. Train tickets (with the 16-25 railcard)
roundtrip cost £5.80 (£3.80).
– If you want to cycle one way and take the train the other way, a
single trip between Ely and Cambridge should be (with the 16-25
railcard) £3.00 (£2.00). We are traveling at off-peak times so your
cycle should be allowed on the train.
Everyone buying a combined admissions ticket should meet outside the Ely
Cathedral ~11:00AM to collect them from a member of the MCR committee.
More information in your email!
Hope you’re doing well now that we are past the halfway mark of term!
This week, the MCR has the following events running:
– Monday, Nov. 10 – Come out and get an overview of College finances from the College Bursar (7:30pm, Tizard Room)
– Thursday, Nov. 13 – the latest instalment in the MCR academic seminar series
– Saturday, Nov. 15 – Ely trip (more info to come)
As always, more events and opportunities around College and Cambridge can be found below.
Have a good week!